Have you been experiencing some strange sensations like heart palpitations? Have you already been diagnosed with sleep apnea or do you simply have a hunch that this sleep disorder may be the cause of your daily problems (such as exhaustion and difficulty concentrating)? Individuals who struggle with this sleep disorder are often surprised to discover that unnerving symptoms such as irregular heartbeat are often associated with interrupted nightly sleep. To learn a bit more about this symptom and to motivate you to speak with us about sleep apnea treatment, take yourself through a quick quiz.
Sleep Apnea And Irregular Heartbeat Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: You will need to speak with a doctor to determine whether your irregular heartbeat is a symptom of sleep apnea or another underlying problem.
- True or False: An irregular heartbeat may result in uncomfortable side effects, such as feeling short of breath, feeling lightheaded, fainting, a change in your heart rate, feeling dizzy, and more.
- True or False: All irregular heartbeats are cause for serious concern.
- True. You may schedule a visit with us, as well as your general practitioner, so we may assist in determining whether sleep apnea treatment will help alleviate your symptoms.
- True. When your heart beats irregularly, you may suffer from a variety of additional symptoms that can be quite unnerving.
- False. In some cases, the change in your heartbeat may not cause any harm. It is important, however, if you suffer from sleep apnea that you seek sleep apnea treatment to correct your sleep (which will, of course, offer you relief for associated symptoms).